1. Your headshot is 10 years old.
First impressions, whether online or in person.... are everything. You want your profile image to LOOK like you NOW.
2. You’re the boss/owner or leader in your industry. Depending on your business and your role, you may need more than a selfie or iphone picture as your profile image. If you are at a level where professionalism is everything, you will want professional images for those platforms where that image needs to be sustained.
3. You need printed material. If you are looking to do print outs for a campaign, promotions or business cards, You will need a quality image to use for those materials.
4. Increase Your Conversion Rate If you want to attract attention and customers to your brand, you need to make a first impression your audience considers seriously. Make them do a double take. Professional high-quality photos that make your audience do a double take, will increase the chances of them to looking more into your product or services.
5. You are being serious about your marketing strategy
Sometimes as business owners, we get to a point where we realize we really need to buckle down and be serious about our marketing strategy. Just as there is a time and place for stock images vs custom content images, the same rings true for iphone images, selfies and professional images. If you plan to be serious about how you market your business, it's inevitable that at some point, you will have to cave in, and get professional images done. You can only level your marketing up so much without them.
I hope you found this list helpful! If you did please like/comment/share!
If you'd like to chat about your business/brand and personal branding photography and if that's something you should consider at this time, I would love to chat about it! Feel free to email me or connect with me on social media and shoot me a DM.